Saturday, September 18, 2010

Beautiful Autumn Evening for a Portrait


What gorgeous evenings we have around here in the fall!  I had the privilege of taking a portrait of a sweet and beautiful family in Templeton the other night.

I was really thankful for my faithful assistant who was my chief bubble-blower, dolly-carrier, baby-distracter and all-around kinda guy!  (Thank you Ray!)



The girls each have the sweetest disposition and I loved it when I asked them if they wanted to do something fun and they all shouted "YES",  just before I told them they were all going to be jumping in the air together!  What fun!

Project Car for sale for the not so faint-hearted mechanic!


  To top the evening off we all went out for yogurt in Atascadero and the youngest had lost a lens out of her glasses.  We spent a little while with a flashlight looking for it on the ground, she got right in there in the search!  Thankfully, the lens was found in the car!


2 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures! And a beautiful family, too. And is that Nellie I see helping out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Nellie did a wonderful job distracting the kids too :-)

    ReplyDelete