Wednesday, August 25, 2010

East Coast


Just returned from another trip to the east coast, this time Ray joined me!  What an adventure it is to hang out with a large family!  There are things (and people) that I really miss about living back east...
I love going seeing the green scenery along the highways, the historic architecture and Atlantic Ocean. 
Feeding the swan family in Westhampton Beach, NY

Just a few of the thousand or more photos I took on the trip.

Pebbles in a rusty post along the beach in Greenport, Long Island, NY
Philadelphia Museum of Art

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home my friend. Glad you had a nice time. And there are things I just love about the east coast too, like the history and the Atlantic and the architecture, and the farms and the hustle and bustle that is a different kind of hustle and bustle than we have here..... anyway, hope to see you soon. Hugs

    ReplyDelete